With years of experience in operating online registrations, we have found seven key steps in building an event, all of which are built into UEvent's registration system.
- General Details: Let your registrants know when and where the event will be, as well as a description of what will take place. Part informative, part advertisement, this is your opportunity to interest potential registrant in your event.
- Registrant Info: Gather the contact information you want about each registrant. UEvent's quick click function makes it simple to select the personal information you want to gather.
- Personalized Questions: The power of UEvent is the flexibility in asking any question you want of your registrants. How many tickets does the registrant want? Would like to make a donation? Pay membership fees? Purchase a t-shirt? What kind of meal do they want? With UEvent tailor the questions specifically to your needs, and you'll have real-time reporting to make your life easy.
- Billing: If you are hosting a paying event, select whether attendees can pay by cash, check, or credit card online. Offer discounts or apply penalties. Even allow your registrants to pay in installments. No more tracking down attendees who haven't paid! With UEvent, you control when and how you receive your fees.
- Visual Options: Customize the look and feel of your registration to speak to your registrants.
- Extra: Do you want to receive confirmation emails? Download and re-upload permission slips? Do you want to limit the number of registrants? Set the options to meet your specific needs.
- Status: Determine whether your event is active so people can register, closed, or in demo mode so you can test before opening it up to registrants.
You're only a click away from creating your first event! Set up your UEvent account now and start working with the easiest event management system you'll ever use.
Take a look at three different demo registrations to give you an idea of how events of various sizes can look.